Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Supreme Court BCCI Judgment Apply to Political Parties & Corp
January03, 2017 (C) Ravinder Singh firstname.lastname@example.org
Justice TS Thakur, Honorable Chief Justice of India delivered historic judgment in case of BCCI that shall ‘Define Conduct of All Public Institutions’ – Political Parties, Corporates, Cooperatives, Trusts and all Public Institutions.
I condemn the ‘Comments of Anurag Thakur, MP’ in suggesting that BCCI is Best Managed Institution which it is not.
To be Sports Specific – All top Star Players in all other countries Except India play in Local Tournaments & Leagues but none of Indian STAR PLAYER plays regularly in Ranji Trophy, Daleep Trophy, Deodhar Trophy etc.
While STAR PLAYERS earn Rs. Hundreds of Crores – National Players almost nothing in comparison. In better times – Professional Earnings were shared with BCCI and Team Members.
There is Obvious CORRUPTION in bidding of IPL Teams Player Selection when Payment Should Be Performance Linked.
I have not seen BCCI appointed Coach visiting Schools SCOUTING for Young Talent or Offering Scholarships to say 1000 Under 10 Year Players.
Judgment Allied to Political Parties & Corporate
Since 2009 I have ‘Campaigned for Ethics Code’ for Political Parties.
1. Political Parties Should define thier ‘Policies’ in the Registration Document itself,
2. Voters are on Election Eve or at times just 5-10 days before Polling Day release Party Election Manifestos and Voters have no time to study it – which are largely FALSE Promises. Election Commission Should INSIST On Political Parties to Release Their Manifesto Say A Month Before Nomination of Party Candidates.
3. Candidates should register with EC atleast 12 months before Elections with Bio-data.
4. ETHICS Should be IMPLEMENTED – A CM or A PM or A Governor should Not Serve for more than 10 Years in political positions and thereafter Retire from Politics.
5. Similarly Maximum Tenure as MLA or MP should be 20 Years.
6. No One LOSING an Election Shall Contest Again Within 4.5 Years.
7. No One Should Accept Lower Position After Serving at Higher Position. A Chief Minister or PM after losing Elections should not be Eligible for MLA & MP positions.
Corporate In India ‘ENTRUSTED with Hard Earned Public Deposits For Industrial Application’ Are Themselves Mediocre, Fill Up Company Board With Mediocre and Run over 103 Subsidiaries too, Don’t Engage Qualified Professionals.
1. When Global Practice is to Keep Owners & Professional Managers at arm’s
Length – Mukesh Ambani and his Family Members Run Public Company funded by Public Deposits run it as Totally Private Enterprise. Mukesh Ambani operates as MD, CEO and Run 103 subsidiaries also.
2. Even after Monumental FAILURE to develop Oil & Gas Blocks over 17 years and $10b plus investment there is No Accountability and No Resignation, Negligible COMPENSATION for Under Performance to GoI.
3. Each Executive to CEO should be selected through TRANSPARENT and COMPETITIVE PROCESS.
4. Each subsidiary should be INDEPENDENTLY Run and Operated Professionally.
5. Corporate Should MAXIMIZE PROFITS to Public & TAXES to GOI than single point agenda to ‘Enrich A Family’.
Ravinder Singh, Inventor & Consultant, INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PROJECTS
Y-77, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016, India. Ph; 091- 9871056471, 9718280435, 9650421857
Ravinder Singh* is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power, Transportation,
Smart Cities, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technologies and Projects
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE, DUQM PORT, OMAN SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 LEAVE A COMMENT ON INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN SPE...
Sagar Media Inc : Naresh Sagar March 16, 2017 Sagar Media Inc HEADLINES PHOTOS WORLD EDUCATION BUSINESS POLITICS SCIENC...
Dear N.K, Over the past few weeks and months, March 2, 2017 Dear N.K, Over the past few weeks and months, we’ve ...
Wikileaks Release under FBI & CIA investigation March 9, 2017 United States, Federal agencies have launched a criminal investiga...